PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multiple Authorize.net accounts, one wp site

1. media

My client is a medical office. Each of the doctors have their own Authorize.net account. The task is to have patients pay their bills (invoice # and dollar amount would be text fields filled in by patient, Dr would be a dropdown field) and have payment sent to the correct Doctors Authorize account. Is this currently possible? Thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday July 5, 2012 | Permalink
  2. The API Login ID and Transaction Key are "per installation" settings. I believe those are different for every Authorize.net account. As such, I don't believe what you're trying to do is possible in a single WordPress installation.

However, you could set up a subdomain installation of WordPress multisite and have one WPMS site for each doctor. The could all be made to look the same and linked on one page to "find your doctor" or something. The Authorize.net account settings could be different for each subdomain. This would be possible with a developer license which is required for access to the Authorize.net Add-on.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 6, 2012 | Permalink
  3. media

Thanks Chris.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday July 6, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.