PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Multiple paypal account support

1. djones

Is it possible using the PayPal Add-On to assign different Paypal Standard accounts to different forms? Currently trying to set GF up with PHPpurchase, but it is not possible to set multiple paypal accounts. The GF would be hosted on the same site, and each form would be used to register for a different event - depending where the event is located depends on the recipient of the funds? Happy to upgrade to developer license but need to be sure the paypal add-on can do what I need it to do!

Posted 13 years ago on Friday February 11, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Yes, each form can use a different PayPal account. When you set up the integration for a form you enter the PayPal email address the payment should go to. So you can configure 2 different forms to go to 2 different PayPal accounts.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday February 11, 2011 | Permalink
  3. djones

Great - thanks for quick response! One other question (and I think the answer is no but I'm going to ask anyway!) Is there anyway that you can set a GF so that a user can log back into it? Would that be possible with the User Registration add-on? What I am trying to achieve is that the majority of information ie name and address only has to be filled out once, but then a different request form is completed for each event attended. Many thanks!

Posted 13 years ago on Saturday February 12, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.