PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

New Twilio Client integration

1. The new Twilio Client is pretty damn impressive:

http://www.twilio.com/api/client

In particular, the voicemail feature could be a great way to integrate audio recording into form submissions.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday July 27, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Yea, we definitely want to expand Twilio's functionality in the future. They do a lot of cool things with their API. It's definitely on our list to add additional features to the Twilio Add-On. Currently we are working on Gravity Forms v1.6, some other Add-Ons and a new unrelated product but we will get around to updating the Twilio Add-On as we will be updating all of the Add-Ons to add additional features.

3. Cool, it is fun watching GF get better and better, I'm looking forward to 1.6.

I actually wrote to the Twilio guys too, asking if there is any chance of them adding video to the new Twilio Client - for me, GF integration with that would be the holy grail, allowing users to submit a webcam message along with their form, the potential for stuff like identity verification, customer testimonials, age verification etc would be massive.

Good luck with your mystery product.

4. I did this too. Awesome.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday August 12, 2011 | Permalink