PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

newbie - T-shirt order with quantity box for sizes

1. Greetings, GF Newbie here. I've searched the forums and not found this so here goes, sorry if its already covered somewhere but a pointer to is appreciated.

I have a non-profit that is selling t-shirts, they want the option to have a quantity box next to an option list so they can order multiples of each, ie 1 women's small, 2 men's large etc. with a total and checkout via payPal.
    I'm guessing that I need to make a separate product for each size to accomplish this ?
    If anyone has a better idea I'd very much appreciate it.

Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 24, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

That would be the easiest if you want them to be able to order different quantities of each size, and gender, yes.

3. Thanks, that worked great except I'm getting an error that there is a problem with my submission, errors are highlighted below, nothing is highlighted. I'm using PayPal Pro. Reading the Fine Manual now.

I just wanted to make sure that was the best way.

Thanks again

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday July 28, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.