PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Option for Sender to Receive a Copy of their Message

1. cathens

Maybe I've missed this in my search. It would be nice if there was a checkbox option that the sender could check to receive a copy of their own message, similar to a CC in email. If this functionality already exists, can someone point me to the documentation on how to set it up?

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday May 9, 2010 | Permalink
  2. This doesn't currently exist. It might be possible using API hooks but i'd have to check with our lead developer. But it is a good idea for a feature. We have some ideas on how we want to overhaul the notifications functionality as a whole, we plan on making it much more powerful and advanced in a future release.

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday May 9, 2010 | Permalink
  3. I just wanted to refresh this issue, I see other contact forms that have this capability. It would be great if yours did too. I think it is important for senders to have the choice to receive a copy of their email sent to a company. This would be a valuable addition to an already awesome forms package you offer. Glad I bought the developer license way back!

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday October 10, 2010 | Permalink