PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Passed the "enable values" values on form submit to another page instead of...

1. bryanmc

I would like to be able to pass the values I set in the "enable values" field to the page redirect page, instead of the actual value of the answer (or in fact, both if possible). Right now if I setup the query string it passes the actual answer. I figured that if you enabled values it would pass the value you set instead of the answer but no dice.

Any insight on how to do this?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday August 1, 2011 | Permalink
  2. You can do this by changing the merge tag you are using for the field(s) you need to do this for. By default it uses the user friendly label instead of the value.

Instead of this:
    {My Field Name:1}

Use this:
    {My Field Name:1:value}

3. bryanmc

Awesome! Thank you very much Carl. By the way, very nice plugin indeed.. I've been basically coding this all out myself because I never found a wp plugin that had the flexibility I actually need. Yours, so far, is a god send...

Cheers,
    Bryan

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.