PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Saving and retrieving form data

1. Hello,

Gravity Forms seems to have nearly all the features that I am looking for. There are some features though that I read GF does not currently support. I am wondering if they will be supported soon and/or it would be relatively easy for an intermediate php dev to add this functionality. Time line for delivering the website with these features is 2 weeks, so I do not have much time. Here are the features:

1 - Logged in user can fill out their own form, that is only visible to them.
    2 - User can save the progress of the form.
    3 - When users log in, they have access to the forms they already started filling in (already in progress) and can continue filling them out

I am willing to pay extra for these features.

Thank you,

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 23, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I am also interested in this feature! Thanks

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 8, 2012 | Permalink
  3. David Peralty

We don't have these features, as you mentioned, and with all of our development work going on right now, I don't think we will have these features in two weeks. You could hire a separate PHP developer with Gravity Forms experience to develop a custom add-on for you to provide these features.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday May 9, 2012 | Permalink
  4. macmeister

If anyone has found a solution for this, I'm digging in now to see what is available. Looking for a type of an application submittal system... Any suggestions via GF or sans-GF?

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday January 17, 2013 | Permalink
  5. Try this plugin for starters:
    http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/gravity-forms-data-persistence-add-on

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday January 20, 2013 | Permalink
  6. macmeister

You are the man! Thank you sir... We'll have to check this out. If it's working for you in any particular capacity, feel free to enlighten.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 21, 2013 | Permalink