PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Scrolling effect by multi-page form

1. manuel.desimi

I use a multi-page form of Gravity. If I change the pages or steps, the form scroll automatic to the top. How can I remove the automatic scroll effect by change of the steps?

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Monday November 8, 2010 | Permalink
  2. It's intended functionality and can't be removed. When you progress to the next step, the position returns to the top of the form (not top of the page) on each submit to make it easier for users to continue filling out the form without having to scroll back to the top themselves. This is especially helpful on long forms. I'm not sure why you would want to remove it.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday November 8, 2010 | Permalink
  3. manuel.desimi

I think you are right :)
    Thanks for your reply.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday November 11, 2010 | Permalink
  4. How can I make my contact form have a single box fairly small asking the first question. Then it quickly scrolls to the next question or input and so on until it is complete, like the lending tree website?
    http://www.thelendersnetwork.com

Posted 10 years ago on Friday June 28, 2013 | Permalink
  5. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday July 27, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.