PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Search plugin for Gravity Forms fields?

1. Anyone know if there is any plugin for wordpress that works well with Gravity Forms? I'd like a plugin that you can identify which of their own fields it searches in. I create a form with various fields depending on what. I'd like to have a search function that I can choose what to search, so that the categories for the areas that I've done in my form. Are you with me?

I am looking for a plug. I have no knowledge of coding to do it yourself is not ... do not buy either and yes, I can buy a plug but do not ask someone to "build" it.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 16, 2012 | Permalink
  2. reddishpink

Im also interested in this

Posted 11 years ago on Friday August 24, 2012 | Permalink
  3. There is no 3rd party plugin that offers this functionality that I know of. @reddishpink, what are your requirements?

Gravity Forms can collect whatever sort of data you want. The rest is up to you.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday August 25, 2012 | Permalink