PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Single Product with multiple price options

1. I have tried many variations of using GF to create a product that has 4 options, each one with it's own price. The closest I've come to making this happen is shown here
    http://www.candiedfabrics.com/shop/everyday-art-hand-dyed-silk-scarves/summer-scarves/
    but I don't know how to make the base price of $0 not show up, so it's confusing!
    Underneath the single GF form are old paypal buttons that I used before buying Cart66 + GF - these PayPal buttons are the best example of what I'm trying to recreate!

My searching on the forums has told me to use a product field with the pricing field, which I have done.

Is this possible to do? Or should I switch to plan B?

Any help would be gladly appreciated!

Candy

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday March 31, 2011 | Permalink
  2. The only way to currently do it would be to hide it with CSS. You would add custom CSS to your themes stylesheet to hide these elements.

For example this would hide these elements on ALL forms:

.gform_wrapper .ginput_product_price_label,.ginput_product_price {display: none;}

This would hide it on just form id 4:

#gform_wrapper_4 .ginput_product_price_label,.ginput_product_price {display: none;}

We do plan on implementing a Hidden Field option to the Product Field so that you can have a Product Field that is hidden while only displaying the Option Fields for that Product.

I'm not sure if Cart66 is currently compatible with the Pricing Fields as these were just introduced in the newest Gravity Forms release so you would need to check with them.

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday March 31, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for getting back to me Carl. Instead of messing with the CSS I used a standard checkbox field and then the quantity field, so now it's looking the way I want (see the top scarf):
    http://www.candiedfabrics.com/shop/summer-scarves/
    now my problem is when I click on the add to cart it takes me to PayPal, rather than my Cart66 cart.

I know the Cart66 cart works because when I use add to cart buttons designed with Cart66 they function normally. see buttons at bottom of page here: http://www.candiedfabrics.com/shop/spring-scarves/

Is this a GF issue or Cart66? I'm starting by asking here because the cart66 by itself works just fine.

Thanks for any help you can send my way!

Posted 13 years ago on Friday April 1, 2011 | Permalink
  4. If you are using the Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On, then Gravity Forms is going to send you to PayPal. You can't use the PayPal Add-On and Cart66. If you aren't using our PayPal Add-On, then it sounds like Cart66 is doing something odd and you'd have to get in touch with them.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday April 1, 2011 | Permalink
  5. Nope, no paypal addon! Ok, I'll head over to Cart66 help! Thanks!

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday April 3, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.