PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

SIngle Site - Can it be used on a test site and transferred

1. Hi,
    Very new to wordpress & CSS (very limited knowledge) so I test any new stuff on another site I set up, Can I test it on my other site & move licence over or pref. have both running at same time to make later adjustments without messing with main important site.
    Also at moment only want it for a Job Applications Form so really need multiple columns, How easy is this for a real novice (I can program VB so will get there in the end)
    Will have oither uses later on but really don't want to spend if my immediate requirement is a struggle.
    Many Thanks I/A.
    PS. Can it intergrate with MS Access database at all, Not a problem but would be nice to know if they can work together in some manner rather than just exporting & importing.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 22, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Yes, you can develop locally, then deploy the site. Just remove the license key from the local site and install in the new live site. No problem.

Multiple columns are easy with the CSS Ready Classes. Specifically, you could use gf_left_half and gf_right_half and the CSS work we've included will be applied to those fields. Super easy.

There is no integration with Microsoft Access. You will have to export as CSV and import that into Access if you want to use it there.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday December 23, 2011 | Permalink