PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Submissions Going To Spam

1. All of my contact form submissions are going to spam box. I tried having notification email sent using "email" field, and also my own address. I marked as not spam, but it still goes to spam folder. Is there anyway around this?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday March 22, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Same problem here.... any resolution???

Thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday May 15, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Are these entries in the Admin going to spam, or spam as in your email app?

4. David Peralty

We don't control how e-mails are managed by various services and programs. If you search for "Why are my e-mails going into spam", you'll see that there are a variety of reasons and solutions for this issue, but it is beyond what we can support here as Gravity Forms only passes your notification data to wp-mail.php and your web server or SMTP server sends out the e-mail. You will want to contact your web host or SMTP server host and discuss the issue with them.

5. Thanks for the response - as it turns out, Akismet was the culprit.

I'm concerned about whether or not we're going to get swamped with SPAM - but we'll just see how it goes and adjust from there...

6. David Peralty

There are other great anti-spam plugins. Have a search through WordPress' Plugin section.