PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Support & Upgrades for the Dev license after the 1st year

1. michayu

How much it'll cost?

Posted 13 years ago on Thursday December 30, 2010 | Permalink
  2. License renewals after the first year for the Developer License will be at 50% off the price of the Developer License.

3. michayu

It's $300 for 2 years... Too expensive. Thank you.

4. Renewal is up to you. The plugin will continue to work forever. What you are paying to renew is access to support from us, product updates and new add-ons.

5. nicame

Hello Carl, I have a question,
    If for example: I buy a dev. license today january 2 2011, am I obligated to pay before january 2 2012 to get 50% off in renewal or can I paid until I decide... for example maybe 3 or 6 months after my dev. support is expired?

Posted 13 years ago on Sunday January 2, 2011 | Permalink
  6. @nicame The upgrade system is still under development. Currently the plan is for the 50% discount to be good until the license itself expires and for a set period after that. It won't be infinite. It will probably be within a few months of the license expiring that the 50% off renewal offer will expire.

Posted 13 years ago on Monday January 3, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Carl, Is what you mentioned still accurate?

"It will probably be within a few months of the license expiring that the 50% off renewal offer will expire."

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday May 10, 2011 | Permalink
  8. @davewhite Yes. The renewal discount is only valid during a 90 day window beginning 30 days prior to the license expiring and ending 60 days after the license actually expires.

During this renewal discount time period the Developer and Business License renewals will be 50% off the standard price and the Personal License will be 25% off the standard price.

Posted 13 years ago on Tuesday May 10, 2011 | Permalink
  9. I've had a personal licence for about 6 months, if I upgrade now to developer, do I get 12 months of developer updates or just 6 and then have to renew?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 2, 2011 | Permalink