PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Text missing in Post drafts

1. kbkisan

I'm using Gravity Forms on my Wordpress powered page to collect stories from my visitors. I use some of the Wordpress Post Fields to generate a post draft in Wordpress with the content submitted by the user. In most cases this works just fine but 2 times now I have had user submitted content where only a small part of the text written into the "Body" text field is present in the Wordpress post draft, but when I go look into the entries under the Gravity Form I can see the whole text that was submitted. Any suggestions as to what might be causing this ? I'm using Wordpress version 3.1.3 and Gravity Forms version 1.5.2.3. A part from this the only other plugin I'm using is qTranslate version 2.5.21.

My form is two pages and I inserted the form into a Wordpress page with these options
    [gravityform id=1 name=Skráning title=false description=false ajax=true]

Below is the browser info from these two users:

Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 5.1; Trident/4.0; .NET CLR 1.1.4322; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.30; .NET CLR 3.0.04506.648; .NET CLR 3.0.4506.2152; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; InfoPath.2; .NET4.0C; .NET4.0E)

Posted 12 years ago on Monday June 6, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi kbkisan,

Could you submit a WP admin login and FTP information for your site to use via our contact form? Be sure to reference this post in your query.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink
  3. kbkisan

Ok, I sent the information to you via the contact form.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink