PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Sandbox issue?

1. Hello. I try the sandbox before launch the form in the "real life". But when i am going to (sandbox) pay, Paypal give me this message:

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

and a botton: return to merchant. If you click at this botton, you will go to "Canceled Page".

I am trying a annual subscription. I read at google that its a sandbox issue, but in real transactions all is ok. Do you have any notice about this?

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday October 29, 2011 | Permalink
  2. It's a configuration issue with the sandbox details. It's not a common problem. Be sure you have the correct email address in your PayPal setup in Gravity Forms.

Please post a link to your form if you would like us to test it out. Also, try from a completely different browser to be sure you're not already logged in to PayPal or something.

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday October 29, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Hello. Thanks. I contact with PayPal support and they test the form: its ok. Seems only a Sandbox issue. Thanks Chris.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 2, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Very good. Thanks for the update. It's baffling sometimes when you're testing, but I'm glad it's OK for you.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 2, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.