PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Trying to use Widget in Horizontal Widget Area...Breaking Line

1. Hi Guys,

I'm trying to place a Gravity Form widget into a footer area of my site that will have two other widgets beside it...

However when I try to do so, the GF Widget it placing itself on it's own "line" below the other widgets instead of beside them (and taking up the full width of the widget area)

How do I prevent this / fix this?

~Dexx

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday March 16, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Please share a link to your site so we can take a look at what is happening in your footer.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday March 17, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Thanks Chris, I've moved the widget into the main area above the content: http://template.uniqueprofitsystems.com

As you will see, I'm looking to now just have a two widget horizontal widget area...a slideshow widget and the gravity forms widget.

I have also tried just having the slide widget by itself in the triple widget area in the footer...with no problems...which leaves me to believe its just the Gravity Forms widget.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 18, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Can you put it back in the footer so we can see what it is that was not working?

Posted 11 years ago on Monday March 18, 2013 | Permalink
  5. Hrmm it seems to be a Headway problem, I'll contact their support guys to see what's happening.

Thank you for the quick response!

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 19, 2013 | Permalink
  6. You're welcome. Let us know if you need any help.

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday March 19, 2013 | Permalink