PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Urgent, Form Broken

1. My multi-page form has suddenly stopped working.

I had a working form but the client wanted sections moved, so I moved sections around, and now that it's live it is stuck on the first page and won't advance.

???!!!

What happened?

http://www.st8wide.com/statewide-insurance-quote-request/

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 9, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hello?

What's an "adequate response time"? 1 hour? 1 day?

Fast Free Contact Forms plugin does better than this, and it's free. Why am I paying for a form that offers slow/no support and that now doesn't even work?

3. So since there is not support and I need to solve this on my own, I went ahead and recreated the form from scratch as an entirely NEW form and it STILL doesn't work. It is stuck on the first page.

Here: http://www.st8wide.com/broken-form-test/

This is absurd. One that there is not faster support for a paid product. I saw another request for help on this board that is over a day old. If it takes that long for support, there's no point in buying a $99 product. You should just say "no support" or "intolerably slow support" and tell people that the $199 is the package that comes with support.

4. You don't have Priority Support access. What's an adequate response time for non-Priority Support? 24 hours. Most non-Priority Support requests are replied to within a 2-4 hours.

I was gladly going to assist you with your problem, but your combative attitude and unreasonable expectations on the speed of support response time has changed my mind on the matter.

We will be refunding your money and you can use another solution. You can expect your funds to be returned to your PayPal account within the next hour.

We treat our customers with respect and we expect the same in return. Demanding priority support when you didn't pay for Priority Support and calling a 2 hour response time on non-priority support forum issue absurd doesn't fall into that category.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.