PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Using GF to prepare an estimate

1. Hi - could GF be (easily) configured to accept around 6 visitor input fields (mix of numeric and tickbox) and then execute some simple logic to prepare either a numeric price estimate or a "Sorry - please contact our sales office" type message. The I want the lead's details entered into an autoresponder list, and for them to receive an email with (ideally) a PDF copy of the estimate. And I want a copy of that estimate too, emailed to me.

I would like to use a WP plugin to pre-qualify leads for a property/real estate website, and wonder if GF could help. I have no Java or PHP knowledge, so some kind of config interface would be needed.

Is this something Gravity Forms could do? Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday February 2, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Gravity Forms can do that. The functionality you're looking for is possible by customizing what Gravity Forms does using the hooks and filters which are built in. It's not going to do all these things right out of the box, but it's all possible with a little work. It's not "configuration" as much as it is "customization" and extending the functionality of Gravity Forms.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday February 7, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for your reply Chris, much appreciated,. I shall see if I can get Gravity Forms to do at least some of the tasks I have in mind. Could be a huge marketing tool for me if I can get it to work!

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday February 8, 2012 | Permalink
  4. Very good. Please let us know if you need more help with it after your purchase.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday February 8, 2012 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.