PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

v1.6 Beta 2 - possible bug on ajax-enabled multipage forms

1. Hi

Potentially found a bug using v1.6 Beta 2. Got a simple two page form that has a product using the new radio buttons with the 'other' option enabled on one page and address fields on the other. I'm trying to use the ajax pagination but the next button seems to not work (the page loading icon in chrome appears very briefly but no change on the form).

The same form seem to work fine on the latest stable release (1.5.2.8) with the obvious difference that I can't use the other option. I tried with beta 1 as well though I kept getting error messages on the radio field when I clicked next (which it appears you may have fixed in beta 2?).

When I removed the 'other' field using beta 1 the ajax pagination seemed to work OK so I think maybe this ajax bug may be new to beta 2.

If you need more info let me know

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 1, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi jw,

I believe I have this bug resolved. I'll need to do a bit more testing but should have a fix for you in the morning.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday September 6, 2011 | Permalink
  3. natedog550

I had this same problem today after upgrading.

I noticed 2 errors in Firebug now that weren't there before:
    class is a reserved identifier
    jQuery("").chosen is not a function

Here's how I fixed it for now until it's "officially" fixed:
    Open the file: form_display.php

The 2 problem lines are 1457 and 585.

For me I was able to comment out 1457 entirely because I'm not using the enhanced UI feature.

And for line 585 - find this:
    'div id=\'gforms_confirmation_message\''

Remove the second single quote.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 8, 2011 | Permalink
  4. For other users experiencing this issue, we have an unreleased bug fix. Please email me at david@rocketgenius.com for a copy. We will release it publicly after we've addressed a couple other bugs.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 8, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.