PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

value control after submit

1. Hello

I am using datepicker in my form. Selectable dates start after 2 days later in datepicker now.

But also i want to check if somebody write a disable date manually to datepicker field.
    After submit to form, i want to check the date is valid date for me.
    If not i want to show a warning message and form again (with all input data)
    if date is valid, i want to show a succesful mesage with confirmation.

How can i do?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 21, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I would like to do this

In a multiple step form. If somebody input greater than 15. I would like to show an error message and stop in same step.

How can i do?

Also can i use similar method for invalid dates comes from datepicker?

3. Who would be writing the disable date? Is that the person who submits the form or an administrator on the site?

What is the significance of 15 in your second question? Is that the 15th day of the month, and you want to make that unavailable in the datepicker?

4. I mean Person who submit the form.

I need to control 2 things in the form.
    If somebody (person who submit the form) writes a disable date manually in the datepicker ( i use date range in the datepicker) ı would like to check this value. If the date is disable, i need to show a warning message and same step of the form.

Also i need to do same thing for a number or text. After somebody submit the form. I would like do this

If value comes from form greater than value comes from database. I need to show a warning and form again.

Also same method that you will explane, can be use in any step of multistep form?

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday December 23, 2012 | Permalink
  5. It might be possible to use the gform_validation to check the date which was selected. http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Gform_validation You can compare the date selected to your list of dates or blackout dates, from the database, and return an error if the selection is invalid.

The will work on the page where the field exists, when they click the next button, in a multipage form.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday December 24, 2012 | Permalink
  6. it works... great:) thank you:)

7. Outstanding. Thank you for updating us.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.