PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Width issue on fields with Chosen script when using Conditional Logic

1. So I've been busy building my form, using the Chosen enhanced script wherever possible as well as a fair amount of dynamic conditional logic as my form is fairly complex.

However I noticed that the width of some of the fields is getting messed up, being made much smaller than it is supposed to - even when setting the fields size to large, it is still smaller than other medium sized fields. Obviously this throws out my form and is causing a fair amount of frustration.

I thought it was possibly my own theme style affecting things but on closer inspection the width of the field is set inside the actual element style and not being pulled from any stylesheet at all. With that I suspect it can only be the plugin code or scripts that could be causing this.

I've tried to figure out why and I noticed that if I disable the conditional logic then the width becomes correct. The conditional logic on the field which is incorrectly sized is dependent on another field which also has the Chosen script implemented (but which is correctly sized and which does not require any conditional logic).

To see the form go here: http://www.travelscape.co.za/advertise/restaurant/

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 17, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hey there, went to check out the form, but it looks like you are still creating it. Would be glad to take a look and see about getting this styled up with you.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 17, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Thanks I had to remove the form because it wasn't working and my site was going live. I'd rather have a "form still being created" than a form not working. For now I've just disabled the form from using the Chosen Script. I will look back into this at a later date.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday November 18, 2011 | Permalink
  4. OK, thank you for the update. If you choose to address it again, please feel free to start a new topic.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday November 18, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.