PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

WP All-in-One Event Calendar w/Gravity anyone?

1. Hello, would anyone know how to integrate Gravity with this plugin? I need a front-end way to have community post events.

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/all-in-one-event-calendar/

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 2, 2011 | Permalink
  2. hubrik

We're going to release a training video in a few days after the next release of the plugin.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 2, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Hi Hubrik, are you with the Plugin? Looking forward.. but I need help now :( any hope...?

With the pardon of Gravity users... plugin page support is closed...

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 3, 2011 | Permalink
  4. Hi Hubrik

Any update for us?

Regards
    Nitin

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday December 18, 2011 | Permalink
  5. In a different forum, someone said that the information on the site, below, helped them set up a front-end way to have community post events.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/adding-user-submitted-content-in-custom-post-types-with-gravity-forms

@hubrik Any news on the training video?

Posted 11 years ago on Friday January 4, 2013 | Permalink
  6. I need this information as well. It is very important that I be able to use the All-In-One Event Calendar plugin, however, when it is activated, my donation form (using Gravity Forms) disappears. All of my other Gravity Forms forms seem to be just fine. We are about to launch our site and I really need to know if there is a solution for this.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 14, 2013 | Permalink
  7. @sellis2148, please provide a link to the page on your site where the form is embedded. Your issue sounds unrelated to what is being discussed here, but if you give us a URL we can take a look at what the error is which is preventing your form from showing up.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday January 14, 2013 | Permalink