Gravity Forms v1.3.13 has been released via automatic upgrade. This release implements the highly anticipated Import/Export Forms feature, HTML Block field, Conditional Form Submit and more! We strongly recommend you always run the latest version of the plugin.
Here is a look at what is new in Gravity Forms v1.3.13:
- Import/Export Forms: One of the most widely requested features is finally here. The Export menu has now been renamed Import/Export and Gravity Forms can now import/export forms! Using a friendly XML file format you can now move forms from one site to another using the Import/Export functionality. Please note that this only applies to the form setup itself and does not carry over entries.
- HTML Block Field: Want to display an image or content in between fields? Now you can with the HTML Block. This new Standard Field allows you to position a block of free form HTML anywhere on your form just like a field.
- Conditional Form Submit: Now you can show or hide the form submit button based on user input. Found under the advanced Form Settings, this feature gives you more control over how and when your form can be submitted by only allowing it to be done when certain conditions are met.
- Revised Export Entries: The export entries functionality has been rewritten to help insure compatibility with various server configurations. The export entries functionality no longer saves the export file on the server and delivers it purely via instant download.
- Enhanced Notification Formatting: We have added an option to the email notifications to enable you to disable auto-formatting of paragraphs. By disabling auto-formatting this gives you complete control of the email using HTML.
- HTML5 Field Option: We implemented new HTML5 field types in the last release but neglected to include a way to turn these off. Our mistake. We have added an option to the Settings page to control the output of HTML5 markup.
- WordPress 3.0 Multi-Site Enhancement: Now you can pre-populate your license key for multi-site installs. You can pre-define the license key in your wp-config.php file by adding define('GF_LICENSE_KEY','YOUR_KEY_GOES_HERE');.
- Filters Filters Filters: We have implemented a handful of new filters that allow you to control various functionality such as the starting tabindex for your form or the file upload path for file upload fields. View the changelog file for more details and examples.
- Bug Fixes: We have fixed issues with the date formatting variable in notifications, a conditional logic bug involving post custom fields still storing data even when hidden, and inactive forms will no longer appear on the dashboard widget.
- Improved support license key handling and visual aid that license key was entered correctly.
You can upgrade to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Upgrade or by downloading the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.
Please Note: Automatic Upgrade will only work if you have entered your Support License Key in the Settings page of Gravity Forms in your WordPress Administration Panel.
Don't own Gravity Forms yet? What are you waiting for?! Purchase a copy today!