Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On v1.0 Beta 5 has been released. This release fixes issues with recurring payment settings with PayPal Subscriptions and changes how Invoice ID is handled.
The Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On requires forms use the Pricing Fields in Gravity Forms v1.5+ and will not work with older versions of Gravity Forms. Get complete details on the Gravity Forms v1.5 beta release here.
Here is a look at what is new in the Gravity Forms PayPal Add-On v1.0 Beta 2:
- Fixed issue where recurring times were not reflecting changes made to PayPal feed.
- Fixed issue where recurring times were not getting sent to PayPal.
- Invoice ID is no longer being passed to PayPal by default. It can be specified if needed via the gform_paypal_invoice hook.
Here are some of the features of the PayPal Add-On:
- Single Product and Multi-Product Sales - Sell single products or services using the Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
- Recurring or Subscription Sales - Setup recurring payments and subscriptions using the Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
- Donations - Accept donations using the Gravity Forms Pricing Fields.
- Payment Notifications - IPN integration means PayPal updates the entry with the current payment status and keeps your entry data in synch.
- Pay To Post - If your form is used to create a post, you can set it so that the post is only created after payment is received. If payment is a subscription, you can also choose to update that post with a new post status or delete the post if the subscription is canceled.
ADD-ONS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE TO GRAVITY FORMS DEVELOPER LICENSE HOLDERS.
Don't own a Gravity Forms Developer License? Purchase one now!
You may download the PayPal Add-On here, and read the documentation here.