Gravity Forms User Registration Add-On v1.5 Beta 1 is now available for download via the add-on downloads page. This is a major feature enhancement release that introduces new user email activation and the ability to update existing users.
Please Note: This is a beta release and as such you should use at your own risk.
Email activation allows you to send an activation email to new users that contains a link that must be clicked on before their user account will be created. New registrations are marked as pending activations and can be viewed in the User Registration Add-On admin and manually activated if necessary.
This release also introduces feed actions. The "Action" determines what you want to accomplish: Create a User or Update a User. You determine the Action you want to execute when creating a User Registration Feed for your form. The Update User Action allows you to update data associated with the user who is submitting the form. Using this action you can now create forms tha tallow users to update their user profile data.
Note: The User Registration Add-On is only available to Gravity Forms Developer license customers.
- Added support for user activation.
- Added support for updating users via Update User feed action.
- Added pending activation link to entry detail page to enable forcing activation via entry detail.
- Added support for multiple feeds per form, use conditional logic to determine which one is executed.
- Added new conditional logic options (greater than, less than, contains starts with, ends with).
- Added support for displaying all user meta keys in feed meta key drop downs.
- Added "gform_disable_registration" hook to allow add-ons to prevent User Registration from registering/updating a user.
- Fixed compatability issue with BP 1.6 where BP profile function is no longer available.
- Fixed issue where using wp_get_current_user() function was failing to update users when wait for payment option was checked.