Gravity Forms v22.214.171.124 has been released via automatic update. This is a maintenance release that resolves minor issues related to the conditional logic and calculation overhauls that took place in the originally Gravity Forms v1.6.4 release.
We highly recommend users always update WordPress, Gravity Forms and all Gravity Forms Add-Ons when updates are available.
Major changes were made to the conditional logic functionality as well as the introduction of the calculation feature in the Gravity Forms v1.6.4 release and due to the wide variety of ways users implement Gravity Forms many issues were not apparent immediately and did not appear unless used under certain conditions. We have been resolving those unique issues as they have been encountered and this release brings more stability to the v1.6.4 feature release.
- Added "create_lead()" function to allow creation of lead object prior to actually saving the lead.
- Added constant for min wp version and updated min version error to use this.
- Added validation to prevent option and quantity fields from being added to the form without a product field.
- Updated how gf_global js object was being enqueued and output to work around wp3.2 wp_localize script limitation.
- Fixed issue with notification url not accepting port number and cleaned up trailing slash and question mark when not necessary.
- Fixed issue with shipping being displayed even when shipping is hidden by conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with slow conditional logic on certain situations.
- Fixed issue with checkbox field reverting back to default selections after form is submitted.
- Fixed issue with payment amount being displayed on entry details for payments of $0.00.
- Fixed issue causing long entry values to not be displayed when server's localization changes the number format.
- Fixed issue with quantity fields not updating total on blur.
- Fixed issue where "No duplicates" option was not working on calculated fields on values above 999.
- Fixed issue where jQuery prop function was not returning elem/value.
- Fixed misc debug notices.
- Fixed issue where hidden fields were not triggering calculation event.
- Fixed an issue with character counter throwing errors when configured on admin only fields.
- Fixed issue with short codes being executed as part of the post body template.
- Fixed issue with default values being reset on forms with conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when using the post category checkbox field as a target.
- Fixed issue with no conflict mode blocking scripts for any ajax call.
- Fixed issue with option and quantity fields not being properly re-assigned to another product field when the product field they are assigned to is deleted.
You can update to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Update. Just visit the Updates page under the Forms navigation in your WordPress Dashboard. Update deployment is staged so if you do not see the update available, try again in a few hours. You can also download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.