Gravity Forms v1.6.5 is now available via automatic update and the support site. This is a maintenance release that also introduces important under the hood functionality that will be required for several upcoming new Gravity Forms Add-On's to function properly. Gravity Forms v1.6.5+ will be required for several of our upcoming Add-On releases so we highly recommend users update as soon as possible.
Keep an eye out for the new Gravity Forms Add-Ons! We are very excited about what is coming soon. We have exciting new Add-Ons that we will be introducing as well as major enhancements to the Gravity Forms core plugin itself.
As always, we highly recommend users always update WordPress, Gravity Forms and all Gravity Forms Add-Ons when updates are available.
- Added gform_shortcode_$action filter to allow Add-Ons to implement shortcode actions.
- Added drag and drop sorting functionality to selection field choices.
- Added Swedish translation files.
- Added Hungarian translation files.
- Updated multiselect values so that there is a blank space between values on entry list view.
- Updated field editor so that fields can only be dragged from the title bar.
- Updated gform_merge_tag filter to include the raw field data. To support the Polls Add-On.
- Updated POT file.
- Fixed issue where only section headers were displaying in email notifications when using a multi-select with conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when using "is not" as the operator.
- Fixed issue with field_values not being saved across AJAX validation failures.
- Fixed recurring theme conflict by replacing }) with } ) , since some themes create problems by replacing }) with ].
- Fixed issue on confirmation page causing malformed markup and preventing progress bar from being displayed properly.
- Fixed issue where submissions (entries) could be created on forms that did not exist or that were inactive.
- Fixed issue with number field calculation not rounding correctly when entry is saved.
- Fixed sending admin notifications with conditional routing when using PayPal's option to only send when payment is received.
- Fixed issue with total not being calculated on forms with animation and next button conditional logic.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic value reset with pre-populated fields.
You can update to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Update. Just visit the Updates page under the Forms navigation in your WordPress Dashboard. Update deployment is staged so if you do not see the update available, try again in a few hours. You can also download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.