Gravity Forms v1.6.6 is now available via automatic update and the downloads page of the support site. This is a maintenance release that resolves minor bugs and issues that are primarily encountered in very specific use cases. That being said, we still recommend all users update as soon as possible as it's important to keep your plugins and WordPress installation up to date.
For those wondering when the next round of feature enhancements will be released for the core Gravity Forms plugin, we have an assortment of Gravity Forms goodness in active development. Gravity Forms v1.7 will be the next major feature release and more details will be forthcoming as it's development nears completion. Stay tuned!
- Fixed warning thrown in has_conditional_logic when $form["fields"] is empty.
- Fixed bug for when a calculated value was zero and it did not show in the email notifications or on the confirmation page.
- Fixed bug for multi-page ajax forms with progress bar starting at zero that are sent to PayPal Standard.
- Fixed issue with pricing field that didn't support the Validation Message setting for Single Product and User Defined Price.
- Fixed issue with Warning message being displayed on new forms with no entries.
- Fixed issue with field choices creating a conflict with the Polls Add-On checkbox poll field.
- Fixed issue in IE9 where conditional logic reset value function set drop down value to option that did not exist resulting in js errors.
- Fixed issue with non static method being called statically.
You can update to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Update. Just visit the Updates page under the Forms navigation in your WordPress Dashboard. Update deployment is staged so if you do not see the update available, try again in a few hours. You can also download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.