Gravity Forms v1.6.8 is now available via automatic update and the downloads page of the support site.
This is a maintenance and bug fix release that also introduces changes under the hood to accommodate features being introduced by the Polls Add-On as well as an array of brand new Add-On's that are nearing public release.
- Added hooks on the entry detail page to enable add-ons to create new "boxes" of information.
- Added gform_append_field_choice_option_[field type] JS hook to allow additional options for each choice.
- Added gform_load_field_choices JS hook to allow help text to be displayed below the choices.
- Added "gform_before_resend_notifications" filter to allow modification of form object before notifications are resent.
- Updated AJAX calls using sack and jquery to not pass along a cookie because this caused the loading of admin-ajax.php to be aborted for some users.
- Fixed issue with conditional logic when configuring multiple "is not" rules with checkboxes as targets.
- Fixed issue where post category placeholder (for selects) was populating the text as the value when the value should be blank.
- Fixed issue where fields that are not on the last page of a multi-page form and are marked to not allow duplicates were not going through duplicate validation.
- Fixed issue where calculation fields hidden via conditional logic were still being processed.
- Fixed bug where forms with no other Post Field than a "post_custom_field" were not creating posts.
- Fixed category sorting for manually selected Post Category fields to be case insensitive.
- Fixed debug notice messages.
- Fixed issue with spinner not displaying properly when using image buttons.
- Fixed WordPress minimum version message so that it reflects the correct WordPress minimum version.
- Fixed issue with number field not trimming value and triggering validation when number is followed by a space character.
- Fixed issue where quantity was counted as 0 when a product's quantity field was hidden via conditional logic.
- Fixed conflict with some popup scripts (i.e. FancyBox) that caused the spinner to be displayed twice.
You can update to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Update. Just visit the Updates page under the Forms navigation in your WordPress Dashboard. Update deployment is staged so if you do not see the update available, try again in a few hours. You can also download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.