Gravity Forms v1.6.9 is now available via automatic update. This is not just a maintenance and bug fix release, it also introduces new hooks that are critical for exciting new Gravity Forms Add-Ons that will be released soon. We always recommend users update when updates are available.
- Added gform_choices_setting_title filter to allow the choice setting title to be changed.
- Added GFExport::add_default_export_fields($form) to refactor a fragment of duplicate code.
- Added "gform_column_input_content" hook to allow modifying of list field column input ouput.
- Updated "gformAddListItem()" function to support the handling of checkboxes when duplicating a list field row.
- Fixed register link on multi-site; goes to primary site's Form Settings.
- Fixed issue with postAuthor not being set in some instances and preventing form to save.
- Fixed issue with greater than conditional logic when targeting radio buttons.
- Fixed issue with no duplicate validation firing too early on multi-page forms.
- Fixed issue with multi-page form validation going to the wrong page.
You can update to the latest version of Gravity Forms using Automatic Update. Just visit the Updates page under the Forms navigation in your WordPress Dashboard. Update deployment is staged so if you do not see the update available, try again in a few hours. You can also download the latest version of the plugin from the Downloads page.
Please Note: Automatic Update will only work if you have correctly entered your License Key in the Settings page of Gravity Forms in your WordPress Dashboard.