PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.4 Beta 4 maximum characters and range value questions

1. Using 1.4 Beta 4. I set up a field of the type "number", and gave it a min/max range. When I added another number field later in the form, that same number range was pre-populated. Is that expected? In my case, the first number field was a year, and the second was a dollar value, so the pre-population of the numbers didn't really apply or help me (the year range looked nothing like the dollar range.)

I also had the same experience with the maximum number of characters setting for a single line text field. I set the max length value for one single line field, and when I added another single line field later, the max length was pre-populated. It didn't apply in this case either (the two text fields are being used in completely different ways.)

Is that the expected behavior?

If it matters, I was adding all Custom Fields.

Thanks

Posted 13 years ago on Friday August 20, 2010 | Permalink
  2. Nope, not expected behavior. We will look into it.

Posted 13 years ago on Friday August 20, 2010 | Permalink