PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

1.6 RC1 - BUG? Information of duplicated fields does not get saved

1. sascha

I duplicated fields in a form, but their data does not show up. One was a custom field. Here only the original fields value is added to the metadata. the other was an image field. Here only the original field was added to the gallery. Any known issues with that? When I create the fields from scratch (not from duplicates I do not have a problem).
    Sascha

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 28, 2011 | Permalink
  2. This is a known issue and will be corrected in the next release candidate which will be available later today.

The only problem is the fix won't correct existing forms. So any forms where you have duplicated fields you may need to correct those fields by removing and re-adding them. It will only work correctly for new fields duplicated going forward after the new release candidate is installed.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 28, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.