PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

9 Forms on My Site - Only Receiving Notifications for 1 of Them

1. I have 9 Gravity forms on my site and I'm only getting notifications from one of them, even though the notification settings are the same for all forms.

I tried all of the steps outlined in the Notification Troubleshooting and have not been able to figure this out. Obviously the site is able to send email because I am getting the notifications from the one form.

Any suggestions for a next step here?

Thanks!

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday June 11, 2013 | Permalink
  2. David Peralty

The hard part now is figuring out what is special about the one form that is working? How do you have it set-up that is differently? Are you using add-ons with other forms? There must be a difference somewhere that is causing the issue in the others.

3. I have tried modifying the fields and nothing seems to be making a difference. I am not using any add-ons with other forms. The only thing is that I'm using a CSS style on a few of the forms (to add spacing in between fields), but that's it. Could that be the problem?

In this screen, the top form is one that is not working and the bottom one is the one that is working.

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s61/sh/aaae53e5-1d1a-453f-875b-efd6cd5f5ec3/b2386d63178807bf2a2ad251fff3c645

4. Is there someone I can hire to go into my website and fix this? I'd pay a couple hundred dollars to have this fixed.

Thanks,

Joe

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 12, 2013 | Permalink
  5. David Peralty

Our next suggestion is to install our Logging add-on and configure it so that you can test to see if there is something Gravity Forms can track regarding the problem. You can find out logging add-on near the bottom of the Download Gravity Forms page.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 12, 2013 | Permalink
  6. I'm working on a theory that notifications that were created pre-1.7 have stopped working or are less reliable. I have deleted and re-created them and they seem to start up again. Maybe something worth trying?

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 26, 2013 | Permalink
  7. David Peralty

We did have to change a bunch of things when the 1.6 -> 1.7 transition happened, but we worked hard to try to reduce the number of potential issues with the transition. During our beta period we had a few issues with the change that we were able to resolve, but I haven't heard anything lately about someone upgrading and having issues where their notifications don't work.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday June 26, 2013 | Permalink
  8. vpautosales

My custom notifications (ADF format for dealership CRM) were simply deleted when I upgraded to the new version. I have not been able to get them operational again.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 27, 2013 | Permalink
  9. Richard Vav
    Administrator

If you still require assistance with this please open a new support ticket or a priority support ticket if you are a developer license holder. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Saturday July 27, 2013 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.