PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Add subscribe to our newsletter field

1. I'm using mailchimp and I'd like that, if the users has checked a checkbox, the user name is inserted in the newsletter (with double optin). How can I do that?
    Thanks.
    Andrea

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday May 9, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Does anybody care to reply?

Posted 10 years ago on Sunday May 12, 2013 | Permalink
  3. These are configuration options when you map the form fields to your Mailchimp list. There is a Mailchimp condition, which can be used to send only some form submissions to Mailchimp. And Double Opt-in is an option there as well.

Have you already built your form and checked the Mailchimp feed page?

Screenshot: http://www.jasonpaul.net/wordpress/limit-amount-of-checkboxes-that-can-be-checked-in-gravity-forms/

Posted 10 years ago on Monday May 13, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Yes, I've built the form, the problem is that the checkbox I use to detect if the user wants to subscribe to the newsletter cannot be detected by the mailchimp plugin (as the mailchimp condition). Only the other fields are detected.

Thanks.
    Andrea

Posted 10 years ago on Monday May 13, 2013 | Permalink
  5. I'm not sure why that is. Please submit a priority support request so we can take a look.

http://www.gravityhelp.com/priority-support/

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 14, 2013 | Permalink
  6. I have a business license and not a developer license. Can you help? Thanks.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 14, 2013 | Permalink
  7. Anyone care to post a resolutive reply? I am a paid customer and the support I'm getting is quite bad. The ticket has been opened 5 days ago

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 15, 2013 | Permalink
  8. Nagar, if you still need help with this, please send me an email at chris@rocketgenius.com and include a WordPress administrator login for your site. Thank you.

Posted 10 years ago on Wednesday May 22, 2013 | Permalink