PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Add Total Pricing Field in Trial Amount

1. bridges2610

I understand that in order to do a subscription and fixed cost that I will need to set the trial period for 1 month and enter in the total amount in the Trial Amount. This way it will pull the recurring amount and charge my customer for an initial payment.

My question is, can I pull the total amount of the form into the Trial Amount box? This way I can have optional add-ons and the customer will be billed accordingly.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday May 31, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I did this just recently. Put the total field id number in the paypal config, and then put this into your functions.php

http://pastie.org/5443833

Posted 11 years ago on Tuesday November 27, 2012 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for posting your solution.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday November 28, 2012 | Permalink
  4. mdthomann

Anchorwave,

I gave this a shot and not having any luck.... I put field id "24" in the trial amount of the feed and I get $24 in the paypal trial amount (should be much more).

Can you expand a little more on how this works? I'm willing to post as job request and pay for this functionality.

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 13, 2013 | Permalink