PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Adding horizontal lines to the "List" field through CSS?

1. I would like to have the list field appear like a table. At least being able to add horizontal lines to it.
    I have tried doing it through the custom CSS class field, but the form overrided what I have done.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Thursday December 27, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Please post a link to the page on your site where the form is located, and show us what CSS you have already tried. Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday December 28, 2012 | Permalink
  3. The form is here:
    http://keren-yozmot.org/#gf_1
    I have changed it back since turning the table of the list field into one with lines ended up over lapping.

What CSS code might I use for adding border lines to the relevant field?

(look at where it says:
    תואר שם פרטי שם משפחה מספר תעודת זהות כתובת מספר טלפון (עדיף נייד) דואר אלקטרוני תפקידך בבי"ס/גן הכשרתך המקצועית

)

(thank you)

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday December 29, 2012 | Permalink
  4. This site comes up with no form in Firefox and a different looking theme than it does in Chrome. I can load the site in Chrome but I can't tell where you want the lines. I tried searching for the text you pasted beneath "look where it says" but it can't be found in Chrome.

I see 12 numbered items. Can you tell us where you want the horizontal lines? Is it just beneath one of those items or multiple items?

5. Looking at the source, I see that those numbered items all appear to be in one form field. As an example, if you wanted to add a bottom border to that list of 12 items, you could add this CSS to your theme's stylesheet:

[css]
    body .gform_wrapper li#field_1_1 {
      border-bottom: 1px solid red;
    }

Try that and see what shows up, and see if that helps you put the border where you want it.