PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Adding Subtotal, Tax and Grandtotal fields - Calculating issues

1. sunriser

Alright... I figured out how to add the tax calculation into gravity forms..

I need this:

1. Subtotal field
    2. Tax field (X %)
    3.Total (inkl X %)

So I put these calculation:

On 1: Calculate all products to one amount
    On 2: Subtotal Field * X(%)
    On 3: Subtotal Field + Tax Field = Total field

So far, the calculation is fine..it seems to work... but in the back... it calculates all these 3 total fields together and gives me a total amount of fields 1, 2 and 3... Which is of course not right

How can I solve this problem or at least have appear the amounts as desired above...

Ideas? Thank you!

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 13, 2013 | Permalink
  2. See if this helps: http://gravitywiz.com/subtotal-merge-tag-for-calculations/

3. sunriser

Thanks Rob, I saw that already.. but does it really help for my needs?

This is just a shortcut for the subtotal.... i dont have a problem to calculate the couple products together... my problem is that I would like to display the tax and total as an extra (total) field and the way it is setup right now, it does work, but it calculates all 3 items (subtotal+tax+total), which is not correct..

Any idea how I can get a solution here?

4. sunriser

Never mind... I will just use that subtotal solution and will leave the 1. option..so no subtotal field here... only adding the tax field and then showing the total....that worked