PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

After pressing submit, form refreshes without sending

1. isiemer

I've been using gravity forms for a number of months. Recently the form began no longer submitting or adding an entry after pressing submit. I followed the "theme/plugin conflict entry " as well as downloaded and replaced with the latest version of GF. I still seem to be experiencing the same error. Any help would be appreciated.

You can view an example of the forms here http://redesign.openeye.net/contact-us and http://redesign.openeye.net/support

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday June 1, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Zach,

Can you your WP admin login to david@rocketgenius.com. Please be sure to include a link to this topic as reference.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday June 2, 2011 | Permalink
  3. isiemer

Thank you David. I went ahead and sent you the details. If you need anything further don't hesitate to ask.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday June 2, 2011 | Permalink
  4. isiemer

David found that the permalink structure is what was seemingly causing this issue.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday June 3, 2011 | Permalink
  5. lsparks

I'm also experiencing this problem, can you provide some more detail on what the exact issue/solution was?

6. Hi lsparks,

We were unable to pinpoint what the exact issue was, but we found that by turning "off" the permalinks and then turning them back on resolved the issue. Worth a shot. Let me know if this does not work for you.

7. lsparks

Thanks for the info, by "turning off" the permalinks, do you mean turning off the custom structure?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink
  8. Hi lsparks, that is correct.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday June 7, 2011 | Permalink