PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Alignment Issues

1. I have the label placement of my form set to 'left aligned'. However, when doesn't look the way I want. It bunches the text together, making it difficult to decipher the questions. Also, would I be able to make the input section on the right smaller? Here is a link to the form: http://about.powermediallc.org/forms/head-coaching-evaluation/

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday September 26, 2012 | Permalink
  2. You can change the width of the left side labels by targeting them like this:

[css]
    body .gform_wrapper .left_label .gfield_label {
      width:55%;
    }

I just picked 55%: you can make that number whatever you like.

After you make that change, let us know which other inputs you want to change.

3. Thanks for the quick response...that's a great start. If possible, how can I change the width of the columns on the right?

4. To target all inputs on only this form you could use:

[css]
    #gform_wrapper_36 input[type="text"], #gform_wrapper_36 input[type="url"], #gform_wrapper_36 input[type="email"], #gform_wrapper_36 input[type="tel"], #gform_wrapper_36 input[type="number"], #gform_wrapper_36 input[type="password"] {
    width: 30%;
    }
  5. Thanks for your help Rob and Chris!!!!

6. Glad to help!

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.