PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Assessment Survey

1. My client needs a online assessment survey created that can calculate and display the results, just like the assessment located here: http://www.spiritualgiftstest.com/syndicateadult.htm is this possible using the Quiz Add-on or Gravity Forms in General. If so, can you please tell me how to do it.

Thanks,
    Kenn

Posted 11 years ago on Friday January 4, 2013 | Permalink
  2. This is very straightforward using the quiz add-on. Have you already installed the add-on and given it a try? The features you asked about are all included in the Quiz add-on.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday January 5, 2013 | Permalink
  3. Thanks for your quick response! I have setup the Quiz add-on, I even added a few questions as a test, but got stuck on what I was supposed to do next (getting it to work) Is there any way you can set me up a sample that can give me a starting point or maybe direct me to a tutorial?

Thanks

4. Since the quiz add-on is in beta, there is not a lot of documentation yet, and no tutorials. Video tutorials is something we're working on. This is the best documentation we have right now http://www.gravityhelp.com/documentation/page/Quiz_Add-On

At what point did you get stuck? Once you have added your quiz questions to a form, you embed the form in a WordPress post or Page, then view that page.

5. I stop pretty much at the beginning, meaning I created a couple of questions, did a quick preview and then contact you, too ensure this can even be done using the Quiz add-on.

But now that you confirmed I can create the assessment, I will read through the documentation and get back to you with any questions I may have.

Thanks for your support!

6. OK, let us know if you need help. Since this is beta software, there may be areas which are confusing or need to be improved. Please share your experience here. Thanks.

Posted 11 years ago on Sunday January 6, 2013 | Permalink