PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Assigning unique ID to form

1. alfre773

I'm trying to use these solution referred on gravity help forums for my form, but it seen that I have issue with the GRAVITY FORMS.

1. Gravity Form Incremental ID Generation
    2. GUID? Entry ID?
    3. Entry ID's

I change the correct IDs for my form which are: FormID=5 and FieldID=60.
    Any help will be appreciated,

Thanks in advance.

Posted 11 years ago on Friday January 25, 2013 | Permalink
  2. What do you need help with at this point? Can you state what you need to do exactly and then let us know what code you are using to achieve that? Thank you.

Posted 11 years ago on Wednesday January 30, 2013 | Permalink
  3. alfre773

Chris,
    Thank you for your respond I was giving up on this.

Basically I would like to implement the first code, witch will add a unique number to the form ID#5 and field ID#60, the problem that I’m having is that GRAVITY FORMS is ignoring some hooks that I have place in the functions.php file.

Thanks,

Regards,

Posted 11 years ago on Friday February 1, 2013 | Permalink
  4. Can you share a link to the page on your site where the form is embedded, and also post your code to pastebin.com or pastie.org and share the link here. That way we can take a look at your form and look at the code and maybe help you spot the problem. Gravity Forms won't ignore your hooks if they are implemented properly. That's what we will help you with.

Posted 11 years ago on Saturday February 2, 2013 | Permalink