PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Authorize.net Update

1. Hello,

I have a client who is patiently waiting for the Authorize.net add-on to be released... and by patiently I mean bugging me daily about when we will be able to integrate the two.

Do we have any solid dates for this release that I might be able to appease him with.

No rush of the development, I really appreciate the quality of work you guys do. I just want something to tell me client.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 7, 2011 | Permalink
  2. I'd love to know this as well.. would be helpful.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 7, 2011 | Permalink
  3. A beta release of the authorize.net add-on is expected this week.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 8, 2011 | Permalink
  4. strid3r

sweet. looking forward to this.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 8, 2011 | Permalink
  5. We all are. Thank you for your continued interest.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday November 9, 2011 | Permalink
  6. is the authorize.net module using Advanced Integration Method (AIM), Direct Post Method (DPM), Server Integration Method (SIM) or something else?

7. The Authorize.Net Add-On uses the Advanced Integration Method (AIM). It also uses ARB for recurring transactions if your Authorize.Net account supports ARB.

8. strid3r

Do you think we will see this by the end of the week still? If we could get Authorize.net, Stripe and PP Pro all integrated into Gravity Forms, I think you would see a gigantic surge in sales here. There is no simple easy method available out there right now. Lawyers, accountants, designers, breeders, freelancers, artists...............so many people not knowing where to turn and avoiding online payments all together. Gravity is flippin so rad adn simple to use. Partner that up with Merhant accounts and new gateways, and whammo, you are going to see so much new business here. Have you see Stripe??? You can signup for an account in 32 seconds, start collecting payments 2 minutes later, combine that with Gravity forms and whammo.

9. If anyone would like to help us test the Authorize.Net before it is released as a public beta, please email me at carl@rocketgenius.com and I can provide you with information and the current development release of the Authorize.Net Add-On.

10. strid3r

Email sent.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 10, 2011 | Permalink
  11. Dany

Email sent...

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday November 10, 2011 | Permalink
  12. Email sent...

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 15, 2011 | Permalink
  13. If you haven't heard back from me on this, please be patient. We have some issues we are correcting before we send out the next build to users interested in alpha testing the add-on.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 15, 2011 | Permalink
  14. jGalt

Is there a third party product that integrates with Gravity Forms that will enable me to add authorize.net as the payment method?

Posted 12 years ago on Saturday November 19, 2011 | Permalink
  15. Not that I'm aware of jgalt.

Posted 12 years ago on Sunday November 20, 2011 | Permalink
  16. jGalt

I purchased Cart66, which can process authorize.net payments, but it has limit integration with Gravity Forms. Both products are new to me so it is going to take some experimenting to see if I can get them to do what I need them to.

17. Thank you for the update. Please let us know how it works out.

18. Bump on the Auth.net integration thing. I am currently limited to one Cart66 product per GF. I hope this will be eliminated in the Add-On. My client has been asking for this for months! PLEASE make this work.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 29, 2011 | Permalink
  19. Can't wait for this!!

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 1, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.