PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Automated CSV Export

1. silverlight001

Hi,

I need to create a form to capture supplier invoice details.

Once these details are captured I'd ideally like these to be emailed on a weekly basis to an accounts clerk who will run a program to upload this data to the Finance system.

Is there a way to do this using Gravity forms please?

Thanks

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 21, 2011 | Permalink
  2. There is no way to do this automatically. I moved your topic to the feature requests forum as it's been asked before and this will help us keep track of it. You could do it by scripting an export routine and running it on schedule, but it is not build into Gravity Forms and would be a customization requiring some code.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday December 21, 2011 | Permalink
  3. silverlight001

Hi Chris,

This would be a great feature to have and would make Gravity a fantastic way to capture data and automate processes with external systems

Could someone at Gravity give me a development estimate for this please if they were interested in doing this as a bespoke job?

The current site runs on an IIS server rather than Linux <sorry>

Thanks

-andy

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 22, 2011 | Permalink
  4. We do not currently do custom work or consulting. So while we can't give you a quote for creating this functionality, you can certainly either develop it yourself as an Add-On or hire a WordPress developer with Gravity Forms customization experience to develop it for you.

It would make a good Add-On. There are plenty of 3rd party Add-Ons out there so there is nothing stopping any developer who knows what they are doing from creating their own Add-On for Gravity Forms.

Here are other examples of 3rd party Add-Ons that developers have created for Gravity Forms:

http://wpsmith.net/gravity-forms-plugins/

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday December 22, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.