PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Aweber add-on keeps asking for license

1. I have a developer license key for GF all registered and working perfectly.
    I have installed the AWeber Add-On and it's asking for me to 'register your copy of Gravity Forms'.
    No matter how many times I add the license (and get a green tick) each time I go back to the plugins page it's asking, again, to register.

The add-on itself works perfectly, apart from asking to register and GF itself accepts the license.

Posted 11 years ago on Monday October 15, 2012 | Permalink
  2. I've seen that before in my installation. I tend to ignore it because everything works just fine. I figured it was just an issue contacting the licensing server, maybe something timing out. If you are concerned with the issue, please use the priority support form and submit a ticket there. It's annoying more than anything, but more details will help us get to the bottom of it. Please include a link to this topic when you submit the form. Thank you.

3. My only issue with it is when it's on a clients site and the client panics!
    It's one of those irritating things that 'would be nice' to fix.

I'll file a support request.

Thanks.

4. It is irritating, I agree. Hopefully with a Priority Support request we'll get to the bottom of it. I can corroborate your story with the experience I have had in my installation too.