PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Aweber Authorization Code

1. I'm using the Aweber Add On with 2 sites and it's working 100%

I'm now trying to use the Add On on a new site http://www.destinationdirectory.co.za and it doesn't accept my Authorization Code.

GF setting allow me to generate a code but when I copy and paste it into the settings page it is invalid.

I did speak to Aweber and they say there are no limits on the App Authorizations and from their side all is working

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 14, 2011 | Permalink
  2. It sounds like a web server issue. It sounds like your server isn't able to communicate with AWeber's server to validate the key. Is this site on the same server as your other sites?

Posted 12 years ago on Monday November 14, 2011 | Permalink
  3. Carl... It could be.

This site is not on the same server and I did have to install some PHP stuff (I'm not that tech savvy. think it was something like PHP Curl) to get the basic GF to work so it could be the server.

What do I need to check for to get the GF Aweber App to work?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 15, 2011 | Permalink
  4. I believe AWeber's PHP API wrapper uses cURL so that is the first place I would look.

I would also suggest turning WordPress Debug mode to TRUE in your wp-config.php file and see if you see any visible errors when you try validating your AWeber key on the settings page.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday November 15, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.