PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

aweber plugin 'could not get account list from a weber'

1. Hi Team,

Apologies if this is in the wrong section - I couldn't find a specific aweber add-on sub forum.

I have the aweber add-on installed and I'm trying to setup a feed.
    I've authorised gravity forms and there's a nice green tick appearing next to the authorisation code however when I go to setup an aweber feed I'm told 'Could not get account list from AWeber.'

I'm a little lost as to how to debug this one further. Any tips?

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday August 18, 2011 | Permalink
  2. We would have to debug this issue directly. Contact me via my email at carl@rocketgenius.com and provide me with a WordPress admin login and your AWeber login and we can do some debugging on our end and see what is going on. Reference this post in your email so I know what it is in reference to.

3. Thanks Carl . I'm going on Holidays shortly so I have forwarded your details no to a colleague who should get in touch shortly.

4. Carl,

My colleague emailed you on Thursday and has followed up today. The site is migrating from Mailchimp to Aweber but can't until this is fixed as Gravity Forms are central to our plans. Your help is much appreciated.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday August 22, 2011 | Permalink
  5. Hi guys,

I'm really stuck here. My colleague heard from Carl on 24 August but we've not heard anything since. Your help is much appreciated but, if you can't help, we need to know so we can move to Plan B for our site and our clients' sites.

Thanks!

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday September 13, 2011 | Permalink
  6. I sent a response to your last email. I will resend.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 14, 2011 | Permalink
  7. Hi Carl,

I can't find anything from you since 24 August, when you asked for the FTP access. I've checked the spam filter and everything. Could you make sure you're sending to:

steven@taleist.com

Thanks,

Steven

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 15, 2011 | Permalink
  8. Just sent another response. Please confirm you have received it.

Posted 12 years ago on Thursday September 15, 2011 | Permalink
  9. Hi Carl,

Did your developer have any luck when he looked at the problem this week?

Posted 12 years ago on Friday September 23, 2011 | Permalink
  10. I just purchased the upgrade to business so I could use the Aweber Plugin and have the exact same problem as outlined in this thread.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday September 27, 2011 | Permalink
  11. @daneglreum I resent my last email to Steven today as it appears he didn't receive it when I sent it last week.

@johnwade So far we have determined this issue appears if you have another plugin present that also comes bundled with the AWeber PHP API Wrapper. This means if you have another AWeber plugin installed such as the AWeber Web Form plugin, etc. You may encounter this issue. Try deactivating any other plugin that may have AWeber integration and then test the Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday September 27, 2011 | Permalink
  12. The issue is as I suspected and emailed (Steven @ Taleist) about yesterday. It's a conflict with the AWeber Web Forms plugin. When we network deactivate that plugin, the Gravity Forms AWeber Add-On works fine.

That plugin should be unnecessary now anyway if you are using Gravity Forms. The conflict is related to the AWeber supplied PHP API Wrapper not liking being utilized at the same time by 2 different plugins.

Posted 12 years ago on Wednesday September 28, 2011 | Permalink

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.