PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Beginner withGF - need help configuring form email

1. Have a form with dropdown to select a user to email. However I've tried adding email address to the value field in the form edit - with no success. I've been looking around the Notification area and trying routing but may not be setting it up correctly. Maybe, I don't have my email setup correctly at Hostgator and have ticket in with them. CAN SOMEONE help me get this figured out? I can show screen shots whatever works. HELPPPPPPPP

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 9, 2012 | Permalink
  2. Can you send me a login to your site at rob@rocketgenius.com so I can see what you have going on so far?

3. I love you already
    Here is the info
    http://50.116.85.20/~wp-admin/

Contact Us form

4. That link you provided doesn't work, it pulls up a 404 page. Also, can you email the information to me (unless you don't care about everyone seeing your login info). I'm going to remove your admin and pw in the post above.

This topic has been resolved and has been closed to new replies.