PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Buddypress User Registration Nmae Doubling

1. Nice new site yall - looks classy!

So I've got the Gravity User Registration hooked up into a BuddyPress thing I'm doing, and for some reason everytime a user submits registration, there ends up being two fields in the bp_xprofile_data table under the 'name' id - one is contracted (is that the word....first and last with no space - firstlast) and the other has the sapce. Both share the same field_id though......

I'm not positive this is a Gravity Forms thing, but it's worth a shot. Have you all come accross anything like this before?

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday March 23, 2011 | Permalink
  2. Hi Poly,

Glad you're liking the new site!

I tried to recreate this issue but I'm not seeing the doubles. I'd recommend disabling any other plugins you're using and see if registering a user with just the GF User Registration Add-on and BuddyPress results in the same bug.

Posted 13 years ago on Wednesday March 23, 2011 | Permalink