PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Bug when using product, quantity and total fields.

1. Chillamor

Hello,

I do have some screenshots available. Which e-mailadres can I use?

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 6, 2012 | Permalink
  2. What's the bug?

3. Chillamor

It is within the quantity field.

To define which mask should be used, you can choose from:

A. 999,999.99 or
    B. 999.999,99

Because I am Dutch, I've set the second option. However, when showing the form, a calculation does not work. Only when I enter a number with a "." as separator.

4. Chillamor

Visit: http://chillamor.com/nl/voorbeeld/formulieren/aanmelden-nieuwe-medewerker-model-a/

Three fields above "Spaarloon en levensloop".

Thanks.

5. Are you saying you don't want to have to use a period in between pricing? You mention it's on the quantity field, but I'm not sure why that would require a mask or a period.

Posted 12 years ago on Tuesday March 20, 2012 | Permalink
  6. Chillamor

I want to multiply a fulltime monthly salary (= product-field) with a parttime factor (= quantity field) to get the parttime monthly salary (= total field).

The parttime factor does have decimals. In my country (Netherlands); the notation is 999.999,99.

I've specified this for the quantity-field. However, multiplication does not work when using this notation. When I enter a value with a '.' as the decimal character it works.

I only want to multiply a field with a number that has a ',' as a decimal character.

If you need some screenshots, I can sent them.

Please, advise.

Posted 12 years ago on Friday March 23, 2012 | Permalink
  7. Chillamor

Please, reply.

Thanks.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 2, 2012 | Permalink
  8. Send me your screenshots to rob@rocketgenius.com if you could.

Posted 12 years ago on Monday April 2, 2012 | Permalink