PLEASE NOTE: These forums are no longer utilized and are provided as an archive for informational purposes only. All support issues will be handled via email using our support ticket system. For more detailed information on this change, please see this blog post.

Button Conditional Logic breaks submission

1. I have a normal/standard contact form on my website that I had "grandfathered" in on my re-work of the website. It has no Button logic at all. I created several other forms that do have button logic on them. The standard form worked great still in the latest upgrade. But couldn't figured out why all my new forms weren't working at all, until I compared the 2 form settings. Found out that if I left off the Button Conditional Logic, the form worked fine.

Any reason or anything to point me in the direction to solving this issue? Much appreciated.

Posted 10 years ago on Tuesday May 28, 2013 | Permalink
  2. Richard Vav
    Administrator

Can you post a link to a page containing a form that isn't working?

3. Sure -- it's http://rezzz.com/start-the-design-to-website -- but I have disabled the Conditional Logic so that the form is working now. Can't have a form not work :)

4. Richard Vav
    Administrator

In that case could you duplicate the form ensuring the conditional logic is enabled and add that to a temporary page for testing. We need to see the form in it's broken state.

5. Here's the link to the test form. It's identical to the other one, just has that conditional logic added to it. Thanks so much!

http://rezzz.com/gravity-forms-test-x7g3j8t1rj

Posted 10 years ago on Friday May 31, 2013 | Permalink
  6. David Peralty

And what should trigger the submit button to show?

7. should have an @ in the email field and anything but the Please select in the Budget question.

8. David Peralty

I just added an e-mail address and changed that value and the Submit button showed.

9. Yes the button shows, but when you actually submit the form, nothing happens. The loading circle just sits there and there's no confirmation that appears or notifications sent or entry made.

Posted 10 years ago on Monday June 3, 2013 | Permalink
  10. Just curious if there has been any thoughts on this at all?

Posted 10 years ago on Thursday June 6, 2013 | Permalink